Sunday, January 31, 2010

Yanıltmac


This is for you.

Welcome!

I’m sure you know that I don’t like to reduce human beings into one of their faces, masks or features. I wrestle to intuit them as they are with all their complexity, beauty, evil, contradiction, and unbearable fragility. Unattainable task, unforgivable sophistry, and unintelligible absurdity in face of commonsensical life that many of us gaze at …    

So like us, my friend. The more you read, the more you will dive deep into abyss of confusion, discovery, light, and darkness. Don’t be captivated by any one dimension of my personality and don’t captivate any one dimension of my life.

Just let life be painfully beautiful.   


Is this for you?

2 comments:

  1. creation of Adam and the initials in here.. (the first used to be my avatar, in full view though :)) and the second.. u already know.

    sometimes coincidences (anonymous signatures of Him?) are beautifully painful.

    a.j.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, A.J. I appreciate your comment.

    ReplyDelete

gündəlikdə axtarış